TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Restart my tv. E3D420VX 1 YEAR OLD. IT HAVE THE V SING ON…

Customer Question
Restart my tv Technician's...

Restart my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

E3D420VX 1 YEAR OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

IT HAVE THE V SING ON

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?