TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model E55oib2 tv turns on then no response. What's up. 3or4…

Customer Question
Model E55oib2 tv turns...

Model E55oib2 tv turns on then no response. What's up

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E55OIB2?

3or4 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works. Just on light come on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E55OIB2? What happened right before this?

Installed new cable box which then worked great. Then one day nothing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Do you currently have access to the tv so you can try something?

Please try this:
-unplug the tv POWER cord from the wall outlet.
-wait 3 full minutes then plug in the tv power cord and try to turn on. Try the button on the tv, not just remotes.

REPLY back here and tell me what happens.

No calls
Please respond.

The site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.

Please try this:

Did you try what I suggested yet?