TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to clean the connection on my RM-YD103 Sony TV

Customer Question
I need to clean...

I need to clean the connection on my RM-YD103 Sony TV remote. I've removed the batteries and the 2 screws in the back, but the back won't come off. Do you pry it off?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your RM-YD103?

4-5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes all the buttons work except the mute

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know