TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv willnot change chanels it says status lock. Vizio 43in…

Customer Question
My tv willnot change...

My tv willnot change chanels it says status lock

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio 43in 1yr old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can only push button on bck it shows humi 1-2-3- and dvd and 7-1 no menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 43IN? What happened right before this?

1mth the controls stopped working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?