TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I control my directv box from my LG tv remote control?

Customer Question
Can I control my...

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Brand new. 55 inch uhd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works. I just don’t want to always have to use two remotes, supposedly it can control the directv box too

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Are you there?
Hello?
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know