TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Could not start tv. Unplugged cable box got a technicolor…

Customer Question
Could not start tv...

Could not start tv. Unplugged cable box got a technicolor message and then after a while a sign going all around black screen saying press any key?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Unplugged the cable box and the got technicolor on screen and after a while 15min, black screen with sign going all around screen saying press any key. Tried various keys but it went back to application again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it the cable box?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please try again,unplug the cable box AND the TV from wallpower wait 5 mins replug both back in again let me know if there is any change please

Anthony