TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 2008 Toshiba Regaza TV. We have had cable until…

Customer Question
I have a 2008...

I have a 2008 Toshiba Regaza TV. We have had cable until recently. We are trying to get local channels with an antenna but have not been able to figure out how to set the TV. We have tried setting the input to TV/Antenna but do not get anything but snow. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

The TV is a 2008 I will have to get the model.Can you hold?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am able to get ROKU The Menu does work. has option of channel browser

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

We used a cable service.We have stopped this service

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the full model number off the back of the Toshiba please?

37CV5104

That's not correct. Please carefully get the model number off the sticker on the back of the set.

I'm not available by phone, the website sends that offer without my consent. The number you posted is not correct. Please carefully get the model number off the sticker on the back of the set. An example of a Toshiba model would be: 40xv645u

37CV510U

Thanks. Pulling that up now.

The TV needs to be programmed for the antenna and then you need to scan for channels. Click the link below and start at page 28. Select ANTENNA and then run a CHANNEL SCAN. Once the set is done scanning then you can view channels from the antenna:

http://www.hdtvsolutions.com/pdf/510.pdf

Do you need further assistance with this?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?