TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The back light on the left side of my insignia tv is casting…

Customer Question
The back light on...

The back light on the left side of my insignia tv is casting a shadow - so the right side is fine, while the left side is darker - hard to see the menu etc...is there a fix for this?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Insignia TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

I do want to subscribe

If you want to subscribe then wait for a pop on your screen to proceed

Can you please provide me requested info to troubleshoot the problem?