TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect the power cord to my Sony bravia tv.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect the power cord to my Sony bravia tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

It was bought last year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No its just the power plug. The hdmi and areial are still connect to sky box ect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just can't switch tv on as the cable to the power camefficient disconnected and I don't know where it goes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Sony TV? Also, if you get behind the set and tilt it forward chances are you will see the power cord inlet which is generally facing downwards on the back of the set. Let me know what you find.

Did you have luck either finding the model number of the power inlet?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?