TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can NOT change channels on the primary TV. All other TVs…

Customer Question
I can NOT change...

I can NOT change channels on the primary TV. All other TVs work. I've unpluged the main box several times without any success. I've changed batteries in remote. Do I need a new box?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's not the TV. The only functions that work on the remote are on/off and volume.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I HAVE no other issues! It's the primary cable box.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know