TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

M**** C**** Mt name is M**** ****y. When turning the tv I…

Customer Question
HI, MY NAME ISS...

HI, MY NAME ISS M****  C****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Mt name is M**** ****y. When turning the tv I accidentally. Now all I have is snow and the screen says weak or no signal

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it also says 1}check antenna

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It says check antenna cable connection. Also run auto program {menu }channel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. It says to check antenna cable connection. Also run auto program{menu}channel.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what you have connected to the tv, and where?
For example do you have a cable box plugged into the hdmi1 port on the back of the tv?

Hello Maggie,

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

The tv is 5 yrs old

Okay,

I keep getting bumped off. I am trying to reply to you. Where are located
I have a cable box

I need to know specifically where it is plugged into the back of the tv.

Would you please tell me where you are located. Tv plugged into ~cBLE IN and cord that says hom in]
How many times do Ihave to ask you to call me?

I'm in the US.

There are no call requests of any kind showing on my end.

The fees you've paid here cover this chat support format only.

I will send a phone support offer that you may accept if you wish.

Again, please stop opening new questions.

You must reply to me here, on this original one only, which is at https://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/awnii-maggie-cathey-mt-name-maggie-cathey-when-turning-tv.html

Every time you open a new one, it is costing you more, and delaying our ability to help you.

If you want help here, I need you to provide the specific details I've requested: where is the box plugged into the tv (hdmi1, hdmi2, etc)

If you want me to call, you need to accept the call offer showing on your screen.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.