TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Right in the middle of something I was watching, my TV

Customer Question
Right in the middle...

Right in the middle of something I was watching, my TV required setting up again. I understand from Rogers that this will happen every few months. Is this the case? It is very annoying as it is taking a inordinate amount of time and I have now missed what I was watching. Is there any way this can be avoided?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I am looking - meanwhile it is now asking me to tap the Cast button - where the heck is it?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cant get the menu while the Ready to Cast screen is showing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how I can get my TV back!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Problem solved thank you, ***** ***** not needed. Thank you.