TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We were in the process of replacing our LED strips and while…

Customer Question
We were in the...

We were in the process of replacing our LED strips and while removing the reflective shield, it tore in a couple of places. How best to fix it without replacing?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a E60-C3 and a couple of years old we bought the replacement LED strips and were following the video

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We bought the LED strips because it had a black screen. I just need to know if we tore the reflective shield in a couple of places when we put back together can we tape it to fix

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Please connect me thank

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I no longer need help. Thank you.