TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It’s asking me to except terms and conditions and I’m not…

Customer Question
It’s asking me to...

It’s asking me to except terms and conditions and I’m not sure what to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I threw the box away and not sure what I would find that at, I’ve had the tv over a year and hardly use this one

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I do have it downloaded on my phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I just tried turning the tv on today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

You will need to accept those to continue. Somewhere on the screen you should see a button that says something along the lines of Ok, Next, I agree, etc

Basically you need to affirm/accept the update and terms to proceed. Once you do that, the tv should resume normal operation.

If you don't see that or can't do it with the actual tv remote, use the vizio remote control app on your phone/tablet.

Let me know if that works for you, please.

I’ve tried that on my pad and phone

Have you tried just pressing the ok/enter button on the vizio remote?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.