TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My LG tv is stuck in the zoom mode and nothing is working to…

Customer Question
My LG tv is...

My LG tv is stuck in the zoom mode and nothing is working to get it out of zoom

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Model model no. AKB73715608, probably 5-7 years old, not sure

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

Just since yesterday. We transferred it to our basement. Do we just need to reporgam it?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV? AKB73715608 seems remote control number.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?