TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't get signal to come through on my Samsung smart tv. 2…

Customer Question
Can't get signal to...

Can't get signal to come through on my Samsung smart tv

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

2 years old not sure of model. Was working yesterday. I can get it on my laptop computer.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and after I ask for amazon the circle keep going around and around

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It just happened. I was watching a sitcom. I wanted to back up to show some the one from an early watch and it didn't work and now it is frozen and I can't even get in.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?