TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is my pin number for my ruku tv. Sorry is not a ruku…

Customer Question
What is my pin...

What is my pin number for my ruku tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sorry is not a ruku t.v. its a ruku sream system

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not the tv ans th stream work. however right it will show the words for the option for choices. but it will not give the picture or image of each option. I thought it was because i had to up the ruku pin number in on the ti.v again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select the Update button.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.