TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 65in Samsung smart tv that's 2 years old now I'm…

Customer Question
I have a 65in...

I have a 65in Samsung smart tv that's 2 years old now I'm not getting a picture just sound I thought it was my direct tv box but a technician just came out and confirm that it is the tv.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Samsung TV?

HDMI cable yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No I'm in Charleston s.c.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Do you have the original Samsung remote that came with the tv?