TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung 40 inch smart tv - model #UN40J6200AF - all…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung 40 inch smart tv - model #UN40J6200AF - all of a sudden, borders have appeared on top and bottom of screen - help!

Technician's Assistant: How old is your #UN40J6200AF?

1 or 2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works - don't know what you mean do I have same problem on all sources/inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #UN40J6200AF? What happened right before this?

Happened all of a sudden yesterday morning - everything was normal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

When you turn tv on a message on right side comes on screen saying - added channel 3

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?