TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a UN55J620DAFXZA and the volume stopped working. when…

Customer Question
I have a UN55J620DAFXZA...

I have a UN55J620DAFXZA and the volume stopped working. when I press volume arrow on remote, numbers come up on screen but nothing happens. Tried turning off & on but didn't help. looked for volume button on TV but didn't see one. Suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I will check. give me a minute

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI cables and they're tight. been working fine for year or 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have Time Warner Cable, but don't think that matters since volume comes up on screen, just nothing happens

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 month ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please begin by re-booting the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins re-plug back in again let me know if there is any change please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok, i will be back in approx. 5

OK

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok plugged both back in, waiting to come back on. Will be back with you shortly

Yes you will have to give 3 to 5 mins for everything to boot back up thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well, it works now. Thank you

That is really great news!

Happy New Year!

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Need any more help please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no, but I was unaware I would be charged $23. My credit card company just contacted me. I am calling customer service at Just Answer in few minutes

The prices wold have been explained on your initial contact with the site, no problem it just means I do not receive any payment , all the best

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician