TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Users guide model ns-28dd31ona15. 3years. I need to know how…

Customer Question
Users guide model ns-28dd31ona15 ...

Users guide model ns-28dd31ona15

Technician's Assistant: How old is your NS-28DD31ONA15?

3years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes i need to know how to use the dvd player

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your NS-28DD31ONA15? What happened right before this?

Ive never used the dvd player i never tryed to use it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The user manual for your Insignia set is at the link below:

https://files.bbystatic.com/uoYDY4aKKD4X8IM2C75Daw%3D%3D

If you get stuck, or need further help simply send a reply back.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Simply view my reply for the answer to your question.

Aric, Technician