TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I purchased a hdmi cord as stated on the box it does not…

Customer Question
I purchased a hdmi...

I purchased a hdmi cord as stated on the box it does not plug into my tv what do I need to do now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv is a magnavox aprox 4 or 5 years old. model no.22me402v/7f

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the tv menu works the problem the hdmi cord will not plug into the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your NO.22ME402V? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened this is a new dvd player purchased about 3 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want to get this cord for the dvd player pluged into the tv . so i do not want to return this new sanyo dvd player

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please double check the model number off the back of the set and reply back?

Nevermind, I actually found the model (the end digits were reversed).

It appears your TV has two HDMI ports on the left hand side of the TV (recessed a bit towards the rear of the set). So you would connect the HDMI cable from your Blu Ray player there. This is shown on page 2/8 of the manual for your set at the link below:

http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/2/22me402v_f7/22me402v_f7_qsg_aen.pdf

Let me know if you need further help or get stuck. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just wantt you to tell me how to plug the hdmi into the tv

Right, and I posted that above on this page. Are you able to see my replies??

Are you able to see those jacks on the side of the TV?

Let me know if you need further help!

Aric, Technician