TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sony KDL-55NX810 TV. Had it for several years.

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony KDL-55NX810 TV. Had it for several years. Never have used the network feature. Today, installed new Orbi home wifi system and decided to try to connect TV to the new wifi. It successfully connected but fails to connect to the internet. Returns a <2200> message. I have confirmed TV is showing same IP address as the wifi router.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your KDL-55NX810?

I thought I purchased it in 2011 or 2012 but tag on back of TV shows a date that I believe is manufactured date of Oct. 2010.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure what you mean by does TV menu work? All other TV functions work to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your KDL-55NX810? What happened right before this?

TV has worked fine. I never tried to use wifi with TV before today. First time ever trying it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.