TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where to go for smart phone instructions? Samsung.

Customer Question
Where to go for...

Where to go for smart phone instructions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Email,messages

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

A spep by step desciption

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.