TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to use netflix and can not connect. I click on…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use netflix and can not connect

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No, i click on the smart tv, then the netflix icon and it just goes back to regular tv i contacted netflix and they had me reset the tv but it still doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I just upgraded my modem and internet and have a good connection netflix works fine on my computer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you give me the make and model of the TV please.