TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to set up a universal logi remote that will control…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up a universal logi remote that will control my cd player, tv, and sound bar

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung UN75JU6500

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV works, CD works, Soundbar works, but didn't program the Cox Receiver so can't change channels, only one channel available

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

I understand you've got everything programmed to the Cox remote but you cannot change channels?

You were a waste of my time...I had already given information before being transferred to you...no answers no help

The information doesn't always show up everything you tried to type. I have to clarify since we're working digitally. Also, we just begun! I'd still like to help you.

Can you provide the model number of the logitech remote?