TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cant turn off demo mode. no remote. got into options with a…

Customer Question
Cant turn off demo...

Cant turn off demo mode. no remote. got into options with a universal remote. I get right to where you change it, but the universal doesnt have a button on it that will work

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Lg 43ht?5000...only button on tv is the power button

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I get to the spot to change it, but universal wont change it. i think i tried all of them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Think thats it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Very sorry in the delay in reply due the holidays. I'd be happy to help you if you still need help.

Can you verify the model number for me again? I wasn't able to locate anything with that.