TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Had this tv 2 weeks. Can't turn on. Changed batteries in…

Customer Question
Had this tv 2...

Had this tv 2 weeks. Can't turn on. Changed batteries in remote. Nothing. ModelRTU5540-C. Help

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Unplugged but not for that long. I'll do it now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the full model number off the back of the TV?\

Do you need assistance with the question you posted? I'm here to help now, but will log off if you're not available to work on this.

I remedied it already. Please refund my $5.00. Thanks for responding

I don't handle any refunds as I'm a user of the site not a billing agent. You can use the site help pages to do that on your end.