TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

775. 2yrs oldTCL. I'm having s signal problem disconnected…

Customer Question
2yrs oldTCL Technician's Assistant:...

2yrs oldTCL

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm having s signal problem disconnected and now can;t reconnect

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Added a wifi router and was thinking of dropping direct tv but now I don't want to drop it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number of the printer?

Do you still have a directv receiver/box connected to this tv? If so, on which port on the back?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.