TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hard time turning it on it can take 10 min. Samsung about 6…

Customer Question
Hard time turning it...

Hard time turning it on it can take 10 min

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung about 6 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes once it connects no problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It’s been getting progressively worse over about 3 months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of your Samsung please?

I can’t see any and my son won’t get here until tomorrow
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please take your time and reply back with the TV model number info to troubleshoot the problem

Thanks

HDMI in 3 does this sound like a model number

Samsung TV model would start like LN-xxxx or UN-xxxx or PN-xxxx etc

The model number would be written on back cover or side panel of TV.