TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will not come up just says error. Tv. Sansui probably 3

Customer Question
Will not come up...

Will not come up just says error

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sansui probably 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Just this tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sansui? What happened right before this?

Last night nothing that I can remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This was on the sceen thaat said restart RDK 03005

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The RDK-03005 message is generated by the Xfinity box- meaning the issue is with Comcast or their equipment. The only thing on a user level you can try is to unplug the power cord from the back of the Xfinity box for 30 seconds- and then plug it back in to fully reboot the box. Once it comes back up this can sometimes clear the issue. However if it does not, then your next step is to contact your cable provider (Comcast) as they are responsible for that message and may need to either refresh the signal or swap out the cable box.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Simply view my reply for the answer to your question.