TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Happy New year, sorry to bug you but have a sudden issue…

Customer Question
Hello and happy New...

Hello and happy New year, sorry to bug you but have a sudden issue with tv...girlfriend unplugged some of the maze of wires in the back and now I can't get it working again. Seems to be an issue with audio.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes...

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I know nothings broken, just a matter of finding the correct configuration of wires. I have a receiver that controls everything. HDMI My Sharp Aquos Quattro now doesn't have audio. Does the TV HDMI cable go into the cable box or the receiver? I believe I had it into the Receiver... but now I have no video/sound. I can get video when I plug the tv directly into the cable box but NO sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The receiver should control everything at least it used to

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.