TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a model S4251w-B4 and all of a sudden you have to get…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model S4251w-B4 and all of a sudden you have to get up within 5 feet to get any remote to work what is going on

Technician's Assistant: How old is your S4251W-B4?

Two years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Every thing works you just have to be within 5 feet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your S4251W-B4? What happened right before this?

About 1 week nothing that I know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have reset the sound bar after this sarted

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No