TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No sound. Rca and cabelDIRECT CABEL. The video go out.i cut…

Customer Question
Yes Technician's Assistant: What...

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Rca and cabelDIRECT CABEL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The video go out.i cut it off for 20min.a net pix

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back off the TV and how old is it?

Also, when you say "direct cable" do you mean "DirecTv" or a cable from the wall to the TV with NO BOX?

Please elaborate.

Please elaborate.

2005 model #HLN617W HLN617W/XAA

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to.

When you say "direct cable" do you mean "DirecTv" or a cable from the wall to the TV with NO BOX?

If you need help simply reply back with the info requested.

I HAUE ALL THE CONNECTION PLUB IN.
ITS NEWYEARS EVE ARE THEY GOING TO CALL ME.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Negtive pix play 20min go's out.pix.

I am not sure what you mean by your last reply