TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY SAMSUNG TV WAS ON AND RUNNING, BUT JUST SLOWLY DIED..

Customer Question
HI MY SAMSUNG TV...

HI MY SAMSUNG TV WAS ON AND RUNNING , BUT JUST SLOWLY DIED.. IHAVE POWER TO THE BACK. SET WILL NOT TURN O ? can you help // can you help me ?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Samsung TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes but for shorter time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I WILL GO AND UNPLUG FOR 2 MIN. THEN RRECONNEC T. JUST MOMENT PLEASE.......TV SET IS STILL DEAD...........

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?

How old is the set?

Could you get me the model number found on the back of the set?