TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG 50UH5530 smart tv. I also have a CBS All Access…

Customer Question
I have an LG 50UH5530...
I have an LG 50UH5530 smart tv. I also have a CBS All Access subscription and want to stream a game. I cannot seem to find that app on the LG. Is there a workaround? I tried to access CBS streaming through the web browser but I end up with a pop-up that says confirming location and it gets stuck there.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks. I am all set. I spoke with LG Customer Support and they don't support CBS all access yet.
They are way behind. No worries about the delay. I recognize that its a busy time. Thanks.