TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
The remote won't change the volume on the Samsung large
Harry, tv technician
The remote won't change the volume on the Samsung large screen TV. Works for turning the set on/off and changing the channel. Any suggestions? … read more
I want to get it back to english, approx 3 yrs, it works no
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
it works no problem on other tvs it is on prisim i called them but saaid i would have to call you … read more
My 40" Samsung is 10+ years old. This morning I went to
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
My 40" Samsung is 10+ years old. This morning I went to change channels are the picture is "frozen". I can change channels or volume. The red light is on so it's working. I changed batteries but no ch… read more
Volume keeps going and down by itself on Samsung TV,
Volume keeps going and down by itself on Samsung TV … read more
We are trying to reset our Samsung TV, Model LT-1545, Serial
Jack
Jack, technician
We are trying to reset our Samsung TV, Model LT-1545, Serial No. Y9123CHXA02457F, Several years old ?? … read more
I purchased a VIZO40 inch flat screen early in January or late
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I purchased a VIZO40 inch flat screen early in January or late December, the SMART TV. Got help hooking it up from family and it worked to U-Tube for 3-4 days and a message came across you don't want … read more
I have a 32 inch crt. Toddler touched one or more buttons and
I have a 32 inch crt. Toddler touched one or more buttons and i cannot receive anything but static. Can u help?… read more
I have a 61inch samsung dlp. The problem im having is that
alr3d
alr3d, owner
I have a 61inch samsung dlp. The problem i'm having is that i cant change to the hdmi, component, and etc to watch dvd's or anything else. The only thing i can do is change channels and now the sound … read more
I have a 6-year old Magnavox TV that comes with an ATSC/QAM
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
I have a 6-year old Magnavox TV that comes with an ATSC/QAM tuner (I checked their web site). I have cable at home. However, when I hooked up the tv to the cable outlet, and tried to autoprogramme for… read more
I have a JVC Compact Component System NX-F4B, and I ordered
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
I have a JVC Compact Component System NX-F4B, and I ordered a new remote same as the old one. how do i get it to sync with the system when will an aswer come through??… read more
My mother has a 20yr old Quasar TV which we have hooked up
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Desktop Support
My mother has a 20yr old Quasar TV which we have hooked up to ATT U-verse for her. Everything was just fine until someone hit the channel up button on the TV and instead of Channel 3 it is now on Chan… read more
I have a sharp tv model lc 26sb24u. The screen is white.
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
I have a sharp tv model lc 26sb24u. The screen is white. There used to be sound but since I unplugged all the cables no sound. I turned it off for 30 minutes. It didn't work. I unplugged the tv cables… read more
my samsung TV Lnt4661fx/xac is making two odd sounds 1) there
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
my samsung TV Lnt4661fx/xac is making two odd sounds: 1) there is a popping noise when i change the channel ( i changed the cable box, no luck) 2) there is also a motor like sound (or fan like) in the… read more
My Samsung HPS5053X 50 HD Plasma TV has been having audio
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
My Samsung HPS5053X 50" HD Plasma TV has been having audio problems. Manufacture date 4/2006; one channel video is perfect but i get no sound out of it and while watching cable TV we've had to turn up… read more
I have an RCA model # l32wd22 and the remote will change the
Luis Llano
Luis Llano, High School or GED
I have an RCA model # XXXXX and the remote will change the channel and volume. I have a black screen. My thought is that my 1 year old grandson has done something with the remote. Can you give me any … read more
The volume on my Sony WEGA TV (~ six years old) is suddenly
Conrad
Conrad, Technician
The volume on my Sony WEGA TV (~ six years old) is suddenly running itself up to the maxiumum level. I can lower it by holding the volume control on the front panel, but it runs itself back up as soon… read more
I recently hooked up a used Sharp TV. Some of the channels
Livep9
Livep9, Correctional Officer
I recently hooked up a used Sharp TV. Some of the channels hiss or have static with the sound. I tried changing the cable type and the channel setup but nothing changes. It also hisses when I play vid… read more
I have an old 35 Mitsubishi tube tv that still has an excellent
Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Small Business owner
I have an old 35" Mitsubishi tube tv that still has an excellent picture. My problem: in the left hand corner there is a bust of bright colors that I would like to remove by some adjustment. Can I do … read more