TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The song was me access. Everything was fine 2 days ago. 2…

Customer Question
The song was me...

The song was me access

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Everything was fine 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

2 days. I was receiving the

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

A phone number to talk to someone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?