TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV WORKS FINE, IT'S YOUR NETWORK!!! FOR THE PAST 4 SUNDAYS…

Customer Question
TV WORKS FINE, IT'S...

TV WORKS FINE, IT'S YOUR NETWORK!!! FOR THE PAST 4 SUNDAYS THE SOUND ON CHANNELS 8 & 1206 SPECTRUM (TIME WARNER) ONLY, HAVE NO SOUND.. ALL OTHER CHANNELS ARE FINE!! 3 CALLS TO SPECTRUM, THEY HAVE SENT MESSAGES TO FOX STILL NO RESULTS. I AM A DISABLED VETERAN, (VIETNAM) AND CAN'T WALK, MY WIFE HAS ALZHEIMER'S AND CAN'T SET IN CHURCH, WE DEPEND ON HAYES BARTON BAPTIST CHURCH FOR OUR WEEKLY WORSHIP.. AT12 NOON THE SOUND RETURNS.. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

YES, MY TV WORKS PERFECTLY.. THERE ARE OTHER TIMES THAT F O X!! GOES OUT,,

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST HELP GET THIS MESS FIXED.. TV CHECKED, SPECTRUM CHECKED. AS I SAID THE SOUND RETURNS AT 12 NOON AFTER CHURCH IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

sorry!!! I have tried every possible way to get F O X network to have sound on sundays, they won't respond. my tv is working fine it's F O X!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REFUND ANY MONEY COLLECTED!! Thanks & HAPPY NEW YEAR