TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am not able to hear anything when I use my leer box. And…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to hear anything when I use my leer box

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes and the picture is good

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Yes and I am using HDMI cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have volume hen I am watching regular TV but when I switch to my leel box, I don't have volume

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but what is this "leer box" ,as far as i can see it is a fiberglass box over the back of a pickup truck

I meant leel box. Sort of a fire stick but it is a small box

OK then sorry but i can`t help with that and will repost your question for other experts

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I can hear audio when watching regular TV. It is when watching via the Internet or watching on my leel box that I don't have any audio

How do you have it connected? via HDMI?

I have HDMI cable from cable box to TV and also one from leel box to tv

Did it ever work with audio?

in the beginning. Only had this setup for about 45 days

It sounds like there is an issue with the box. Are you able to receive a replacement box?