TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchase a scepter tv for Christmas, I have bought…

Customer Question
I just purchase a...

I just purchase a scepter tv for Christmas, I have bought three different HD TV antenna's and still nothing. I have tried the antenna's on different TV's no problem getting channel's even with the other tv on the floor. I not very happy that the main function of the Tv is not working??

Technician's Assistant: What Scepter model do you have? How old is it?

Where can i find the model, the box was put in the trash with the owners manel?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the DVD player works and the HDMI that we have hook up to our Apple tv work great, just can't pick up any channels?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I do have the version# ***** the back of the tv it is BMSG53CC and I just purchase this the end of November for a Christmas gift.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

sticker on side of tv is E32513D-FSR8BMSG53CC, the version number from the back is BMSG53CC

Sorry, non of those numbers related to TV model.

Lets try it that way, press the menu/ home button on the TV remote.

What options appear on the screen?

There is no home button.

Is there a Menu button on the TV remote?

Why do I have to pay to get my new tv fixed does scepter not offer customer service at all?

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer support site.

I will go back to their manufacture support site I don't see why I should paid to fix their product when it is less then a week since it has been hooked up. Good Bye.

Good luck~