TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a new 4k Samsung 65 inch curved tv it sees my

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new 4k Samsung 65 inch curved tv it sees my Bluetooth enabled system, but when I go to an app like Netflix and does not connect?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No hulu does not even connect Netflix does not download completely it all works if I shut it off , the sytem that is. Is their something I can do to the tv?

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

So me one told me to reset the tv to factory settings would that work

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The tv works fine it seems I have to shut off my simple Bluetooth enabled speaker system, and then turn it back on , when I go to Netflix or hulu it does not perform correctly, it's like their is interference when I use Netflix or hulu or any app.(blocking)
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv?
Are you trying to listen to the tv audio (from apps) through a bluetooth speaker? If so, what model?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Samsung UN65MU6500FXZA Curved Ultra HDTV
I have a 2.1 surround 2 speaker with woofer Bluetooth stereo system everything works fine , when I select an app such as Netflix or Hulu , they either do not connect or just partially, the signal is fine for the TV itself but going to an app there is connection problems , what is interfering?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is a Befree Sound 97095495M 2.1 Channel Surround Sound Bluetooth Speaker System
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
BTW when I completely shut off the Bluetooth system, the download of these apps is fine
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
their is no headphone jack to plug into or I would and the connections are just a digital optical adapter the befree has rca phono plugs only, I wish I could use the Bluetooth seeing it has it

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

The short answer is that this simply is not going to work in this manner. It just isn't intended to. The real issue is your sound system, but it is a tv limitation too.

The tvs bluetooth function is meant primarily as an input for playing music from a phone/tablet through the tv. While it may pair, that doesn't mean it is compatible, and as an output function, BT on these will only work with a few specific model samsung audio systems. With the lower quality/off brand systems it simply won't work, at least not with the tv directly.

What you can do to make it work though is to purchase an external bluetooth transmitter. Here is one that can connect to the optical port: http://amzn.to/1TOPJBU and that can then pair to your speaker system.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Installer