TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need help with the installation of my headphone receiver.

Customer Question
Need help with the...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Artistic and what do I need to plug into the optical digital audio out.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

The opical digital audio out opening doesn't fit my plug that came with system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Go head

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the full model number of the headphone transmitter. Also what is the full model number off of the back off the TV that you're trying to connect it to?

Name of headphone is Artiste ; Model no. ADH300 /TV Mo0del No is.49LH5700-ud

Thank you. Taking a look now.

Thanks. I'm unavailable by phone. Website sends that offer without my consent. Your TV I have no problem finding, but the off-brand headphones don't show me a manual. Please provide a photo of the connections on the back of the headphone transmitter.

The LG uses a standard optical connection- the Artiste- I'm not so sure as I can't see a picture of it's jack. Please postback with a photo of the back of your headphone base.

Sorrry but I am unable to send a picture but there is a picture of the jach in the manual.
cancel this request until I am able to send a picture. of the jack. thank you for help.
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 7 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Is this the system you have: http://amzn.to/2Cmj2fn

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.