TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just bought a trailer, traveled, in Florida. Hooked up to…

Customer Question
Hi there. We just...

Hi there. We just bought a trailer, traveled, in Florida. Hooked up to resort cable tv and can only get 4 channels. But there are 95 tv channels on their system. Seems we need to program the tv somehow (tv has never been used before...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It'v a vizio, with I think model number D24F1.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Don't know what tv menu is...

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your D24F1? What happened right before this?

First time we used it. Never used tv before.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

I’m here

Hi

Have you tried a channel search ?

Must cancel

By the way
If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , or use it if you`d rather do it on the phone .

No problem , goodbye then and happy new year all the same

Thanks anyway- happy new year to u too.

Thank you and i will send this in for a refund on your deposit