TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I brought one VIZIO but I don't know how to set up connect…

Customer Question
I brought one VIZIO...

I brought one VIZIO but I don't know how to set up connect with wifi can I request someone come help me to set up to connect internet channel ??? I brought during this year 2017

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes but dont know why sti still can't connect well with

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

I need help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing special , I just dont know how to set up with Smart TV without cable box now my home only got wifi router

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.