TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can my Samsung TV be upgraded to work with a One Remote?

Customer Question
Can my Samsung TV...

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Several are 2016. But one is probably 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the TV menu works on all TVs. The system on each is a bit different though, depending on the age of the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

All of the remotes work, but I have three TV’s with various versions of the One Remote. I would like to upgrade them so that they are all the same style... Is that possible?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to upgrade the operating system on the TV’s so that the Smart TV interface is the same on each one?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
You can connect to my of my tv’s through Remote Management PIN code: 1292-9041
Are you calling me?
I was charged for the phone call that I didn’t have. Please reverse the charge...

Good morning, sorry I missed you earlier.

I cannot connect to your tv remotely.

I can call you now if you'd like, or we can continue on here, but I'd need the full model number of the tv either way.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.