TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Need a replacement hand remote for Vizio 37" Model No.:

Customer Question
Need a replacement hand...

Need a replacement hand remote for Vizio 37" Model No.: VIZIO E320VL 110-240V-, 1.5A, 50/60Hz;Part No.:*********** Where I can get one? Ours lost in Harvey flood.

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your E320VL?

Yes, on the side: Power on an off, Menu, Ch up, Ch down, Vol +, Vol -, and input.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Just a moment. It's not even plugged in. I'll be back.

Technician's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

So I plugged it in (but don't have access to cable or dish or anything right now). When I press menu I get Input, Wide, CC, Sleep timer, picture, audio, settings, media, and help. But since I don't have a hand remote I can't move around to get to these. ??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know where I can buy a replacement hand remote, and if not a Vizio a universal one.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

If I understand correctly- you're simply looking for a link where you can purchase the replacement remote correct?

Okay, I'm pulling this up for you now.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Aric, Technician