TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Pearl. Netflix will not open on our Vizio_E280i- TV. It say…

Customer Question
Hello, Pearl. Netflix...

Hello, Pearl. Netflix will not open on our Vizio_E280i-Bi TV.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No. It say Try Again or See Details or Exit

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Our connectivity is thru Comcast / Xfinity

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know. What do you think the TV Expert will need to know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Is Netflix not opening, or does it open but will not connect?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.