TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just got a smart tv and had it hooked up and was trying to…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a smart tv and had it hooked up and was trying to get my different programs a now I have the language on Spanish a my sound is gone

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I dont know I didnt do it Im sure its something screwed up in the settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I pussed a lot of buttons

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of this TV?

Simply send a reply back to proceed.