TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 4 tv sets .none are working. I followed on screen…

Customer Question
I have 4 tv...

I have 4 tv sets .none are working. I followed on screen dir. Nothing worked.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio & Samsung.all less then 3 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. Nothing works on all 4 sets. They all have power.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I t.turned on the kit.set & it said somethings not right. When I followed the dir.on screen it screwed the other 3 sets up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

N0

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/31/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.